Coming soon to an open source community event near you: us! We’re very pleased to be able to sponsor and attend three upcoming Drupal events: Drupal Camp Florida, Drupal Camp London, and DrupalCon Seattle.
We’d like to take the opportunity to share what we’ve been up to developing DDEV-Local and DDEV-Live, some tidbits of wisdom on DevOps workflows, and especially to hear what you’ve been working on. Our goal is to support your work from development to deployment, and we love seeing what you’ve built and how DDEV has helped enable Drupal contributions.
Bonus: we’ve have a couple of giveaways lined up for you if you subscribe to our newsletter:
First up, we’re heading to Orlando as sponsors and presenters. It’s a pleasure and an honor to support the community as the Platinum Sponsor of Florida Drupal Camp. Catch Drud CTO Kevin Bridges presenting and participating:
- Achieve DevOps Nirvana by Putting One Foot in Front of the Other
- Local Development Environments Panel Discussion, presented with these friends and colleagues: volkswagenchick, cyberswat, wjackson, labboy0276, ekl1773, jmolivas, & socketwench
- We will be hanging around the “Genius Bar” at the camp if you want to connect further and we’ll be attending the Contribution Day on Sunday.
Sign up for our newsletter and pick up your complimentary t-shirt at the camp!
Next up is a hop across the pond to London. We’re supporting this Drupal Camp as Gold Sponsors.
- We’ll be opening up another round of Golden Tickets for early access to our hosting platform! Come see us to learn more.
- Stop by our booth to receive a Golden Ticket and your complimentary t-shirt if you sign up now.
In April we’ll be headed to the US West Coast for DrupalCon Seattle! We will once again be sponsors, and we’ll have a booth right next to the games area on the exhibit hall floor.
- You can also choose to pick up your complimentary, soft, stylish DDEV t-shirt here!
- Ask for a demo of our latest and greatest platform developments when you stop by, we’d love to show you what’s new.
- Snag a Golden Ticket for early access to the hosting platform when you chat with us.
- And don’t forget to attend the contribution times throughout the week! This DrupalCon includes workshops to get you set up for local Drupal development on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday so you can get started contributing ASAP.
Not attending those events?
We’re always adding more events where we can meet you. Currently, we’ve got our eyes on a couple of TYPO3 events later in the year and will be making plans and updating you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, consider signing up for the next online training from DrupalEasy on Professional Local Development with DDEV.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Give us a shout on Twitter with #DDEV anytime.
Join our newsletter and be one of the first to know about new DDEV features and releases, community success stories, and more. If you sign up now, we’ll also send you a copy of the DDEV ebook by Mike Anello, aka @ultimike, and a T-Shirt to pick up at one of these events:
Photo of Seattle by Elli Ludwigson